Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I know I already posted something today, but something that just happened is worth mentioning! I was walking on a sidewalk, minding my own business, when I saw something about four feet in front of me on the outside edge of the sidewalk. It was one of the giant iguana things that live in the waterways by the sidewalks, black with yellow stripes and larger than my arm, and I surely was not about to walk by it lest it try to kill me or something. But to my left was the waterway and to my right was a street, and there was a ton of traffic on it so I was not about to get myself hit by a car....so I creeped along stealthily hoping it wouldn't notice me. And when I say stealthily, I mean stealthily. When I was about two feet from it, it lunged at me! It was one of those fake lunges, meant to make me go away I guess, but that doesn't matter. The fact is, I was attacked by a Thai reptile!!! When I get a camera I am for sure going to take a picture of one of these evil mutant attack iguanas of death, and if one so much as thinks of attacking me again there will either be a dead iguana on the street or a hospitalized foreign exchange student in the campus hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment